Fortnite is one of the most played games around the internet. No matter,it might be PC gaming or console gaming the fan base of fortnite is huge, new players come to play fortnite daily huge. Fornite as a game has been interesting to play and pretty hard too that alone can make it the most enjoyable game around the internet. There are ton’s of sites offering new fortnite mod apk but we offer the working as well as the tested version of the app by which you can play on your device even fortnite is unsupported on your device.
How to get Fortnite for your device
If you happen to use a galaxy mobile like per se S9 (the S7 / S7 Edge , S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, and Tab S4) you can directly download it via your Samsung Galaxy store. Navigate to your Samsung store, Click on the big banner saying Fornite from Epic Games it will ask to grant permission to access your device storage ,click on yes it should be download to your phone right away.
Keep in mind that this is a beta version of Fornite APK and you may experience stability issues and frame drops.
List of devices supported for fortnite battle royale
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 +
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy S9 +
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
How to get Fortnite Battle Royale for Unsupported devices
Fornite MOD offers you to play fortnite on devices that are not officially supported yet. You may ask how this is made possible with the help of our XDA developers help. Next time when your device say Fornite not supported error on your device thank them for giving us such an amazing way to play our favorite game.
There are two APK’s on the market which seems to be working, one is from our XDA Developer Quinni899 which skips device checks , and another is with device check disabled and spoofed GPU. We have tested it on One Plus 5T, successfully to get in the lobby, get queue list, and start to play in Battle Royale. You can try Fortnite Mod APK from the below links
You also can try to get the APK and try to spoof everything with Gltools with s9 settings on your device.
Download Gltools here
Note : Please make a new account while using this MOD APK as it might not be stable yet.
How to get Free V-Bucks
If your’e purchasing a brand new samsung galaxy s9 you can get 15000 v Bucks free and you can get a brand new skin for your fortnite avatar. You need to submit your reciept on your Samsung Workplay Offer page before the stipulated date from the samsung to claim 150$ value offer.
- Purchase period is between August 10th – August 23rd for eligibility
- Offer Claim Form must be submitted before September 13th at 11:59 PM
- The Sept. 13th date may be extended as long as supplies last
Steps to follow to redeem the offer
- After you are approved for the Game bundle or have purchased the $99 bundle, you’ll receive an approval email from samsung.
- From your Galaxy Note9 device, open your approval email or Shop Samsung app go to your “My Inbox” and click REDEEM MY GAME BUNDLE.
- Sign in to your Epic Games account or “sign up” for a new Epic Games account.
- Tap ALLOW allowing Shop Samsung to access your Epic Games account to award your V-bucks and Galaxy Skin.
- After you are successfully signed in, your 15,000 V-bucks and Galaxy Skin will be awarded to your account. Please allow up to 24 hours for your V-bucks to appear. You can redeem your V-bucks for in-game purchases or use them anywhere V-bucks are accepted.
- From the V-bucks confirmation page, click DOWNLOAD FORTNITE.
- This will open the Game Launcher on your Galaxy Note9 and take you directly to the Fortnite Installer.
- Click OPEN, to open the app and then click INSTALL AND OPEN.
Note: This will install and open the game on your Galaxy Note9. Make sure you are signed in to your Samsung Account.
- After Fortnite is installed, agree to the terms to open and play the game from your Galaxy Note9.
Note: The Fortnite Installer will be visible in your app tray after you install it.
- To redeem your Galaxy skin, make sure you are signed in to your Samsung Account on your Galaxy Note9 and open the game. Once you are in the game, go to the store lab.
- Your Galaxy skin will be available in your LOCKER within your account and equipment.
Please comment your fortnite ID to receive Fortnite Android invite code. If fortnite asks for invite code while installing the application.