Are you sad that you’re contacts are increasing at alarming rate. This issue is happening in most of the Mi Phones but the problem seems to be universal. I have got a good solution for your problem. It’s the Contacts Corrector APK
Let’s see how we can get our original contacts back using Contacts corrector APK.
In recent days, most of the MI users are suffering with an issue where contacts data was getting mismatched, resulting in wrong info for random contacts. The search for the root cause points that the issue present across many OEM devices in the market.
Steps to Fix contacts in your smartphone using Contacts Corrector APK
- Download Contacts corrector APK from our site.:Link is given below.
- Move the .apk file to your Smartphone or Tablet and install it (if you are on mobile, just install the apk tapping on it);
- Launch the app and you will see the below screen.
Press the Check button and click on CORRECT. Your contacts will now be in a good order.
If for some reason the above solution doesn’t work, try the alternate solution for whatsapp or Truecaller:
- Backup data of WhatsApp (Whatsapp – setting – chats – backup)
- Uninstall Whatsapp, reinstall Whatsapp
- If the issue occurs again then as a temporary solution, go to phone setting – sync – disable Whatsapp sync
- Repeat for Truecaller with similar steps of reinstallation
- This will only check for wrong contacts from Whatsapp and Truecaller. Don’t worry, your Local, Google or Mi contacts database won’t get affected.
- It will delete the wrong data created by Whatsapp or Truecaller and will also help with linked and duplicated contacts. Truecaller might try to “delete” and “Sync” again in Truecaller account database, the exact reason is unknown for that app behavior
- Till now as we know, the issue persists almost for all major OEM devices.
- This is only a temporary solution, we are still working on it, and we already have contacted Android and Whatsapp regarding this problem to help fix the issue.
Link for contacts corrector apk : Link
Mirror : link